Monday, January 17, 2005

Shoulder

I injured my left shoulder lifting weights some time ago and that pain has never fully left me. I think it might be a rotator cuff, I'm actually trying not to think about it. I'm heading in to the doc sometime in the next couple of weeks to have that looked at. I may get sidelined from playing golf in the process. I just want to get back to 100%. I'm sure that the shoulder injury has affected my ability to make a proper swing. I love the game so much I have just played through it. It doesn't really hurt on the course (most of the time) but it keeps me from playing properly, I'm sure.

I'll keep you informed how this turns out. Sure is a good excuse when I'm playing poorly ;-)

1 Comments:

At 12:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have Tourette's Syndrome. Because of this, my muscles constantly twitch, and especially those in my left arm/shoulder area. It causes some very uncomfortable pain, but I too just play through it. Don't go on too long, though. A couple of rounds isn't worth a medical problem for life.

Mr. Slice

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home