Saturday, January 01, 2005

This weekend

Well, I had a good weekend on a couple of differnet courses. I'll comment on the courses themselves later but let me say I was pretty pleased with my play this weekend. My scores weren't much better than usual but I'm beginning to "see" what I need to do in the way of swinging and managing the course. I was driving well today which I'm really happy about. I'm starting to feel proper balance and timing with the big club. Yes!

My chipping wasn't super confident for some reason today. I chalked it up to the super soggy course conditions we were playing. The greens putted like a wood floor which is remarkable given the sogginess of the fairways and tee boxes. I'm used to slower greens and that hurt me on the dance floor. That's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home