Sunday, March 02, 2008

Par-3

Got out and played a par-3 course this afternoon. It was the first golf since August 2007. Birdied the first, had a handful of pars, a couple bogies, and one or two worse. I felt like it was a great return after so long away.

I've been working on positions a bit flatter swing in the living room (the ceiling doesn't allow a Furyk-like swing. When I stayed with the swing and maintained spin angle I got very good results. I backed a few up… a choked-down PW sucked back ten feet.

I wasn't digging as much… flatter swing means more picking. I think it was a needed change for me.

All-in-all it was fun to get out again. I'm going to try to do that more often from now on. It's too difficult not having any golf fun.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home