Saturday, December 17, 2005

Quiet

Thanks to everyone that has frequented 18 Friday lately. My short off season is in full bloom... I've got a new bag shaping up, but no golf for a bit as its pretty cold (for Washington).

As for the clubs... when the season starts up again (hopefull next week) I'll be playing Titleist 690.CB's in 3 through 9-iron, a Black Nickel 248.06 PW and the rest of the bag the same so far. I really need to get my woods shafts changed out as I am way overloading these regular shafts. It makes life very difficult and the fairway hard to find. I realized how much of a difference it was making when I started playing the new irons in stiff shafts.

So anyway, thats about it. Things will probably be quiet around here until the season starts up again.

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM , Blogger Jeff said...

Yeah, I'll golf in just about any weather but rain. I'd have been out this afternoon if we didn't have so much going on for Christmas.

The course was so frozen it was like hitting off concrete last week... the greens aren't that "receptive" either, but that doesn't stop me and a couple of my buddies.

I'm hoping I can make use of a little leisure time over Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home