Friday, January 07, 2005

Balance and Timing

I think several things are coming together for me at once right now. Those of you who have walked the road ahead of me might just not your head in agreement when I say I'm slowly starting to feel all the pieces work as one. You start to play this game seriously at 32 and you frankly need more time to fit the puzzle together. Several things are on the forefront of my mind now. Pick the ball off the carpet, stay back throughout swing, and tempo. As I said previously a slow, deliberate takeaway has helped my game immensly. All of those little details are adding up to more balance and better timing for me. I'm still not there, but feel that we're gonna get there.

Now, if I could just afford my dream equipment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home