Monday, January 31, 2005

Progress

Having taken the pros advice and extended my arms a little, things are going great. I've seen some real benefits:

1. I'm hitting the ball straiter (is that a word) than before.
2. I've gained 1-2 clubs distance wise. My pitching wedge used to be 90-100 yards, it is now about 110+ yards.
3. I feel freedom in my swing.
4. I am drawing and fading the ball (I'm not always sure why, but I'm getting there).
5. More confidence at address.
6. When I hit a bad shot I have a pretty good idea why.

Not bad results for such a small tip. I'm going to have to adjust to the changes out on the course. I imagine that I'll fly a few greens trying to figure things out. I'm excited about the driving range results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home