Saturday, January 08, 2005

Block Bad, Harness Good

Had a great 9 holes today. I hooked up with a buddy of mine and we play a similar game to one another. We pushed each other the whole way. We were tied until the last hole and then I choked it for a 47. For me it was a very good round. I kept my composure most the way (minus the last hole), drove well all day and just had a good time. I felt like I was starting to do just about what I needed to to prevent messing the whole thing up. I'm very pleased! I generally don't play well around others and I proved I could get it done if I "block the bad and harness the good. Block bad, harness good."

More proof that the short game is where its at... I chipped very well today and had quite a few one and two puts. I choked the last hole but that wasn't the whole round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home