Friday, August 05, 2005

My News

I've been golfing once a week for the most part and enjoying it (again... for the most part). I'm heading over to a clubfitter to get my driver cut down an inch. It'll play at 44" instead of the off-the-rack 45". I've opted for control over distance. I've been interested to read that you don't really gain much with that extra inch anyway. If I can hit the sweet spot on a regular basis then I'm golden. It'll go further anyway.

I hope to get in at least 9 holes this weekend... things are busy. I do get to golf three days with Guy Mickel (buddy of mine) in about a week. We're hitting Gold Mountain over in Bremerton, a very nice municipal course. After that, we'll do The Highlander in Wenatchee and anther course... not sure which.

Peace.

1 Comments:

At 4:56 PM , Blogger Jeff said...

I was really helped by the following article:

http://www.pga.com/improve/tips/equipment/improve_wishon060905.cfm

There was some discussion at The Sand Trap about this here:
http://www.thesandtrap.com/forum/showthread.php?t=987

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home