Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Driving Range

Headed over to the driving range tonight after work and before another meeting. I struck the ball as well as I ever have I'd say. I didn't spend much time at all with the driver... I hit maybe five drives, just enough to hit a couple strait and move on.

My practice swing thoughts really helped tonight:

  1. Athletic Stance - both knees bent. Keep right knee bent through swing

  2. Balance - both left to right and front to back... all the way through the swing.

  3. Watch grip - Most clubheads have been turned a little left at set-up so I'm checking that in my pre-shot routine

  4. Pick the Ball
  5. - Dr. Chili Dipper here. Keeping my spine angle constant and not lunging are the key.


Thats about it... it went great. I was having a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home